- Select the select tool on the upper left of the face editor
- highlight several objects
- click on an empty part of the canvas and drag a rectangle around the object or
- hold shift while clicking on the objects
- perform the edit: either
- hold shift, click on an object, and drag it
- click cut or copy, then paste
For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
You can now highlight many objects and either cut/ copy & paste them or drag them around as a group without actually grouping them.