Payment options? Plus my idea.

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

edward78

Payment options? Plus my idea.

Post by edward78 »

How do you pay for a design to be made? https://j-hackcompany.com/?product=j-hack-pure-x I want a SFX compatible full height GPU version of that, also I want it to take 1 2.5 SSD, 3.5 HDD & a slim ODD So 12 inches depth should do. The XL on that site has the PSU above the MB, I asked the creator why he didn't put it in like his other cases, he said "Because he didn't want to", so I ask here.

mpyne
Site Admin

Re: Payment options? Plus my idea.

Post by mpyne »

Hey edward78,

Looks like you can use the U-Shape in Protocase Designer to design this enclosure. You will have to add your cutouts as needed to fit your components. After you are done you quote/order directly from Protocase Designer.

I wish I could of found files on J-Hack that could help you out but the site didn't provide any.

An other option is get our engineering team to redesign this enclosure but that is expansive and your best bet is to do it yourself in Protocase Designer.

Thanks,
Matt

edward78

Post by edward78 »

I would bet no case with the PSU on the back side that takes a SFX does it? I wish the JHack guy would do 1, but oh well.

mpyne
Site Admin

Post by mpyne »

We have three computer enclosure templates in Protocase Designer.

1.) ATX size
2.) Mini-ITX (no PCI)
3.) Mini-ITX

We don't have a specifically designed PSU template.