Resize Library Manager Mac

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

Jeff-TDR

Resize Library Manager Mac

Post by Jeff-TDR »

I am trying to place standoffs on a design with version 5.1.0 for OSX and I cannot seem to resize the Library Manager Window to see the bottom of the page where the place button is. The minimize and maximize buttons are missing from the window as well. Is there a known work around for this?

Thanks,

Jeff

mpyne
Site Admin

Re: Resize Library Manager Mac

Post by mpyne »

hello Jeff,

What I think maybe the issue, please confirm if it's not, is the resolution of your device is lower than what we designed the dialog for. I tested this dialog "Library Manager" on 1920x1080 display and everything is visible. There is no work around I can think of sorry.

Please let me know if the issue is just with your resolution. Am going to look into making it so the dialog is sizable and has a scroll bar so others have a work around in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

Jeff-TDR

Post by Jeff-TDR »

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am using an older macbook pro - so the max screen resolution is 1280x800. I hook up an external monitor that supports the higher resolution for the time being, but if you could make that dialog scrollable that would be ideal.

Thanks,

Jeff

mpyne
Site Admin

Post by mpyne »

Hello Jeff,

Just to let you know we released a new version, 5.2.5, of the software with a fix for this. The dialog is re-sizable and has a scroll bar.

Matt