Alignment Issue in Consolet

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

lukewarm58

Alignment Issue in Consolet

Post by lukewarm58 »

Hi. I've been playing around with the alignment feature in 4.7.12.2 - a very useful tool. I noticed a quirk when aligning graphics on the outside Rear panel of a consolet. Namely, the "align left side of objects" and "align right side of objects" are flipped (i.e. when I click to align the left side of objects, the right sides become aligned). Not a big deal, but I thought I would mention it.

What I also just realized, after some head scratching, was that the alignment commands are not executed until my mouse leaves the right-hand toolbar and enters the main workspace. I would have thought the changes would be visible once I clicked on a given alignment command.

Cheers,
Luke

mrodden

Re: Alignment Issue in Consolet

Post by mrodden »

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the feedback. Looks like the alignment is working correctly on the front of the enclosure, but reversed on the rear. We'll get that fixed up as soon as we can.

The delay in updating the objects has been identified previously, we're working on fixing that up too.

Thanks for letting us know!

Mark

Flannigan

Post by Flannigan »

Hi Mark, was this issue fixed? It's kind of important for what I'm trying to do so I'd love to know.
Everyone needs these best appetite suppressants in their life.

mrodden

Post by mrodden »

Hi Flannigan,

We are currently working on the solution to this, but it won't be ready to release for a couple of weeks.

For now, you can still use the alignment tools, just keep in mind that the alignment is as if you were looking at the front of your enclosure, so when aligning objects on the rear face, left and right are reversed. Other faces should work as expected.

Thanks,

Mark