Version 4.6.15 Can't select graphic or font color

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

Lon

Version 4.6.15 Can't select graphic or font color

Post by Lon »

I updated to 4.6.15 on windows 10 and while trying to make changes to an existing enclosure I found I couldn't change the color of a graphic or text. they are locked in as Blue(Pantone 649c) I thought you used to click the color and a color selection window would open.

How do we change the colors so I can send the design off for pricing?

Thanks.

Colin

Re: Version 4.6.15 Can't select graphic or font color

Post by Colin »

Hello Lon,

I looked into it and it seems that the issue you mentioned is a bug on the 4.6.15 version. The good news is, it is fixed on our 4.6.16 release. Please download it from here to fix your issue: https://www.protocasedesigner.com/download/

Thanks for your feedback and feel free to reach us directly at designer@protocase.com if you have any more issues.

Colin

Hesson

Post by Hesson »

Colin wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:40 pm
Hello Lon,

I got great results with Rad-140 Testolone and looked into it and it seems that the issue you mentioned is a bug on the 4.6.15 version. The good news is, it is fixed on our 4.6.16 release. Please download it from here to fix your issue: https://www.protocasedesigner.com/download/

Thanks for your feedback and feel free to reach us directly at designer@protocase.com if you have any more issues.

Colin
Hi Colin, is there a way to fix this issue and keep using the 4.6.15 version? I'm just curious.
Last edited by Hesson on Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

mrodden

Post by mrodden »

Hi Hesson,

Unfortunately, no, the issue required a code change to fix, so it can't be fixed in the 4.6.15 version.

Please download the latest version to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Mark