Protocase Software UI Font Size Options?

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

dragonjunior

Protocase Software UI Font Size Options?

Post by dragonjunior »

Hi,

I have been using protocase designer for a while now, but today is the first day I tried to use it on a screen with 4k resolution (3840x2160), now everything is so tiny, words are so small I can't read it.

In windows there is a setting to set the font size % for applications, and it works well with everything else, but doesn't seem to affect Protocase Designer. I downloaded the latest version from the website, same thing. I tried poking around the software itself, doesn't seem to be able to find the option either.

Am I missing something? Or do I have to adjust my resolution back down when I use the protocase designer.

Colin

Re: Protocase Software UI Font Size Options?

Post by Colin »

Hi dragonjunior,

Currently, there is no option to change the font size. We are working on implementing this feature in our next release, which should be out within the next few weeks.

Thank you for your feedback on this issue.

Colin

Colin

Re: Protocase Software UI Font Size Options?

Post by Colin »

Hey dragonjunior,

if you would like, you can see the new the upgrades we made to the display of Protocase Designer. Please email sales@protocase.com or marketing@protocase.com to receive a link to download our latest beta.

Colin