Protocase Designer won't Load Files

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

hruth

Protocase Designer won't Load Files

Post by hruth »

My protocase designer has been working fine until all of the sudden it will not load any of my files. I have tried opening several files but nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and installing protocase designer but this didn't work. I don't have any problems starting a new enclosure but my files just won't open. Anyone have any potential solutions?

dronne

Re: Protocase Designer won't Load Files

Post by dronne »

Hello,
I am sorry you are having trouble with our software! We try to avoid these sorts of issues but there have been a couple of issues recently and we are trying to track them down.

If you open one of these files is there any information in it at all? If there is, send it to designer@protocase.com and we should be able to recover it for you, at least partially.

If there isn't, please send us the debug logs from Documents\ProtocaseDesigner\ as well as the conf file and any files in the Backups directory. Additionally, if you remember what you were working on the last time you ran designer this would help tremendously!

Sincerely,
--Douglas Ronne
Lead Developer