silkscreen reversed on some faces of tiered consolet

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

UTscott

silkscreen reversed on some faces of tiered consolet

Post by UTscott »

I'm using Protocase Designer 4.2.0 and have found that silkscreen appears reversed in the 3-D model compared to the 2-D face editor for the top faces of the tiered consolet enclosure. The silkscreen appears correct for the back and side faces of the enclosure. See the attached picture.

How do I correct this? I see no way to mirror image or reverse the silkscreen in the face editor.

I also noticed that the orientation of the bottom and top faces of the two tiered consolet enclosure appear rotated 180 degrees with respect to one another in the 3-D model. In the attached picture you'll see that silkscreen "test" appears rotated 180 degrees on the top and bottom faces of the enclosure, but appear identical in the 2-D face editor. I can work around this by rotating everything 180 degrees on one of the faces, but am a little worried about what I'll get once I order enclosures. What should I trust: the 3-D model or the 2-D face editor??

Thanks.
Attachments
Image showing reversed silkscreen
Image showing reversed silkscreen
ReversedSilkscreen.png (58.2 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

dronne

Re: silkscreen reversed on some faces of tiered consolet

Post by dronne »

The silkscreens being reversed on the Tiered Consolet has been fixed in the version I am about to release - I think it will go out today. Beware on the tiered consolet, I have just been informed by the engineering team that they cannot put silkscreens on the sloping part unless the design is changed somewhat due to the bends. So if you wish silkscreens there, they can split the top into 2 sheet parts instead of one, but you lose some splash protection.
--Douglas Ronne
Lead Developer