Unable to delete layer...

Bulletins and Comments about future work on Protocase Designer

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

starion

Unable to delete layer...

Post by starion »

Mac OSX version 4.4.6

Create a layer in the face editor, it shows up on the right in the list of layers.

Then click the "X" button to delete it, dialog pops up confirming delete, say "OK", layer doesn't delete. :(

DavidH

Re: Unable to delete layer...

Post by DavidH »

Hey,

What version of 4.4.6 do you have? Is it the most recent, as I am unable to reproduce the problem on the mac we have here running 4.4.6. Can you send me over your debug.0.log from your Users/YOUR USER NAME/ProtocaseDesigner(or ~/ProtocaseDesigner) directory? Sending me the file would be good as well.

Thanks,

David H

starion

Post by starion »

Version 4.4.6? Just downloaded it last night, so I'm assuming it's the most current thing you have.

Files attached.
Attachments
debugfiles.zip
(32.56 KiB) Downloaded 1238 times

DavidH

Post by DavidH »

Hey Starion,

Truely sorry about the delay, I thought since I get an email when something is first posted that I would get an email when you replied but our forum seems to only send the first email, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I have the May01 version of designer: http://www.protocasedesigner.com/RELEAS ... -May01.zip

I think that it has been fixed in this beta version as the version that you seem to have is April 17th. Do you mind installing this version so that we can see if the issue is resolved?

Thanks a bunch,

David H

starion

Post by starion »

Sure, will give it a try.

starion

Post by starion »

Nope, problem still there.

DavidH

Post by DavidH »

Can you move the mouse off of the context menu and click on the face? It could be that it isn't refreshing the context menu for some reason.

DavidH

Post by DavidH »

Ahh, I see an error related to it your event log, I am looking into it now. I am trying to get this same error on my machine.

starion

Post by starion »

No change. I can create a short screen movie for you if you like showing exactly what I'm seeing/doing.

starion

Post by starion »

Or not. 256K file limit on the forum. Not nearly enough for a screen capture movie.