4k display UI issue

For general Protocase Designer questions. Anything and everything about Protocase Designer except support questions.

Moderators: Colin, dronne, mpyne, akirk, mrodden

twilly

4k display UI issue

Post by twilly »

Hello new member here,

I currently own a UE59028D Samsung 4k monitor, and upon installing Protocase Designer successfully, the UI appears at the top in extremely tiny font. I am not able to find an option in the limited settings to scale the ui. I have tried enabling/disabling DPI scaling by right clicking the program exe in windows but no luck.

, if anyone has any advice on this issue it will be much appreciated.

,thank all :D

Colin

Re: 4k display UI issue

Post by Colin »

Hi twilly,

Currently, there is no option to change the font size. We are working on implementing this feature in our next release, which should be out within the next few weeks.

Thank you for your feedback on this issue.

Colin

Colin

Post by Colin »

Hey twilly,

if you would like, you can test the upgrades we made to the display of Protocase Designer. Please email sales@protocase.com or marketing@protocase.com to receive a link to download our latest beta copy.

Colin

billy

Post by billy »

Hi,

I have the same problem and it is bearly usable. Is the feature to change the scale implemented yet?

Thanks in advance.

Billy.

mrodden

Post by mrodden »

Hi Billy,

In our latest version, 4.7, you can customize your UI in the Display settings section of the preferences.

The Large setting is recommended for 4K monitors, or by choosing custom, you can set individual aspects of the UI to your preference.

Give that a try, and let us know if that solves your issue.

Thanks,

Mark
Protocase Developer